Engine dies as soon as I begin to release the clutch (engage the clutch)

It may be worth pulling the jug off to see if the piston was put in properly and the rings are intact and installed properly. Quality control on some of these engines isnt the best. Pistons have been installed backwards and with broken missing piston rings. I know it's disappointing when you get a new kit and spend the time installing it and then it doesn't work like you expected. However once you figure it out you'll be smiling ear to ear.

sounds like a lean run condition. you probably have an air leak on the carb/intake, or from the head gasket. and i use mainly the cheap kits for these bikes, never had any problems. well excpet for a bad cdi now and then.

I'm sorry it is taking me so long to get back to you guys I had some family business that needs to be attended to. But I'll have you all know that I figured out my problem, it turned out to be a bearing. Don't ask me how because I can't tell you but it was and I fixed it and my bike runs great now.
Something I did want to mention is that my motor has no detachable head on... it the barrel or the cylinder and the head or one piece. Does anyone else have a motor like that?

I'm sorry it is taking me so long to get back to you guys I had some family business that needs to be attended to. But I'll have you all know that I figured out my problem, it turned out to be a bearing. Don't ask me how because I can't tell you but it was and I fixed it and my bike runs great now.
Something I did want to mention is that my motor has no detachable head on... it the barrel or the cylinder and the head or one piece. Does anyone else have a motor like that?
Oh and I should have mentioned it was a wheel bearing a rear wheel bearing

It may be worth pulling the jug off to see if the piston was put in properly and the rings are intact and installed properly. Quality control on some of these engines isnt the best. Pistons have been installed backwards and with broken missing piston rings. I know it's disappointing when you get a new kit and spend the time installing it and then it doesn't work like you expected. However once you figure it out you'll be smiling ear to ear.
"Quality control on some of these engines isnt the best." Bwahahahahaha, sounds like a Yugo salesman back in the day. But, but, but they're cheap.

Similar issue here...

Peddle up to about 10mph, engage clutch, motor starts but will only rev up to the rpm im peddling no matter how mutch I open the throttle. The faster i peddle, the higher rpm will go.

When i disengage the clutch, engine will idle and rev up to max rpms.

Try to engage clutch again ( still moving at 8-10mph), motor bogs down and eventually dies.

Similar issue here...

Peddle up to about 10mph, engage clutch, motor starts but will only rev up to the rpm im peddling no matter how mutch I open the throttle. The faster i peddle, the higher rpm will go.

When i disengage the clutch, engine will idle and rev up to max rpms.

Try to engage clutch again ( still moving at 8-10mph), motor bogs down and eventually dies.
If you have a separate head it may just need re torquing.

I always check my O-ring in the carb throat and clamp area is pressed down onto the manifold before tightening the carb clamp screw.

Also check that the keyway slot in the magneto is at 1:00 ish o'clock with the magneto rotor/magnet in the vertical position, some bike engine companies don't QC their assembly work.

Back