Engine warm up

Champion plugs are still made in the USA, not China like NGK.
NGK S/P are made in Japan, USA, Europe, and China
Yup, just gotta get the ones that say "Japan" on them. That's one reason I won't order them online. I've seen a few videos where guys ordered NGK plugs and prooved they weren't genuine NGK

Yup, just gotta get the ones that say "Japan" on them. That's one reason I won't order them online. I've seen a few videos where guys ordered NGK plugs and prooved they weren't genuine NGK
Yeah, there are alot of knock off S/P out there,
There are certain things to look for to be able to tell if it's a knock off,
Best to buy from a store

Most NGK plugs sold in the U.S. are made here in the U.S. (West Virginia) but they also get imported and exported around the world. There are NGK plugs made in China. That also means there are knock-off NGK plugs sold out of China. Actual NGK plugs from China are still decent quality as they are built to the same standards as any other NGK plug. The knock-offs are the problem, and they can be hard to distinguish sometimes.

Most NGK plugs sold in the U.S. are made here in the U.S. (West Virginia) but they also get imported and exported around the world. There are NGK plugs made in China. That also means there are knock-off NGK plugs sold out of China. Actual NGK plugs from China are still decent quality as they are built to the same standards as any other NGK plug. The knock-offs are the problem, and they can be hard to distinguish sometimes.
I always make sur eto check the guidelines NGK has. They should say Japan on the metal of the spark plug.

Back