Finding Performance By Accident

Good to see u saying something EZheimers.Once u "check-in" ppl will be happy to help.Hey where friendly,we don't bite. :)

SparkPlug

You want the NGK B-6HS or the NGK B-6L .But before you go to the store Introduce yourself on the head page .Peace Savage

Last edited by a moderator:
Today i replaced my standard HT spark plug wire with a Bosch RE784 Super Sports Inductive Core.There was a slight increase in acceleration and a noticable difference in overall trust. :)
RE784.JPG

Ive heard about them needing trimming

I figured the stndrd wire core to be more conductive. Glad to hear it thouugh.I just easy outed(Extracted) my rear motor mounts for the 5th time.
heyit still worth itI think its the abuse I put on it 1/2 my miles (1000+) have been off road at an average of 24 mph. Hey nice Treck. Im off the beaten path here. Peace.Savage.

without knowing anything about cdI's would it possible to use a CDI from a 48cc pocket bike if its rated as the the same output. there seems to be a lot of performance/aftermarket parts round for them now that may have a better coil/wire/cap all in one might be cheaper for some than trying to get hold of a good wire and cap and offer better performance.
like i said i know nothing about CDI's would using one of these throw the timing out
and shoot a sparkplug up my nose or worse?.
has anyone who has upgraded there wire/cap noticed less bogging down when engine is cold?

I do not know for sure.

Id think the dwell would be kinda close to a digital signal on fire since your with out an actual mechanical rotor inside a stationary cap. S i would say the little crotch rocket cdi , if it is a CDI, would be according to when it fires and how close it is getting,in time wise, to each fir (as far as a(n) digital advance goes)?

Back