First Post - Here for Efficiency

Automatic Transmission is exactly what the CA law reads... Which is odd, seeing as I don't of any in existence that would work with <50cc engine. MaxTorque makes these http://www.maxtorque.com/html/torq_convert.html but they require at least 3hp and will only bolt to the larger engines and unfortunately they're not planning on building anything for these small engines.

Tranny's

The Hua Sheng Honda knock off tranny SHOULD fit the genuine Honda engine. BUT, I can't say FOR SURE. I think they just took the Honda spec's and called it Hua Sheng. I've only worked on a couple of the knock off's and never a genuine honda. Perhaps someone else can give you a better answer. When you get your engine in I know a guy I can try to get in touch with that has a Hua Sheng. I think he'll let me check out his tranny for a fit on the Honda. Then we'll know FOR SURE.
Anyway MPG's, I think it's time to take this discussion to the Garage-4 stroke forum. Do a search for any questions you have that may have already been answered. If you still need help get in touch and we'll figure it out. I think the INTRODUCE YOURSELF thread has gone on long enough. Just let me know what forum or thread you wind up in so I can keep track of your progress.
Big Red.

Last edited:
Back