Clutch FREE.....FREE....FREE Clutch mod bracket

#3 Good Luck Every One!!!!

Hi Ron, When I get to where I'm going, I'll order another roller set up. This time I'll put the lock on it so is doesn't leave with the bike!!! I'll post pics when I get a chance. It's the wife's puter. (3 is supposed to be a charm)!!

I need one also. Love the thing! Just can't afford another at this time!

DELETE 1......

First drawing at 11:35 CST

Drawing 1 Winner post #24

Old 08-18-2010, 08:40 PM

Here I am again, 2nd time around.

Even if I do not win, AF, thanks for this contest - a great example of the spirit of brotherhood.

Last edited:
Next drawing at 11:55 CST

Drawing 2 post # 15

Old 08-18-2010, 03:38 PM
MBc Newbie

that is paying it forward!!!!! right on

Last edited:
Next and last drawing @ 12:10 CST

Drawing winner post #77

Old 08-23-2010, 11:54 PM
MBc Newbie

ENTRY 3 of 3
Thanks!

Last edited:
I want to congratulate all three of my winners
1) SimpleSimon
2) Tintor
and
3) Sparky

Guys it was my pleasure. I will get with each one of you later today in a PM and explain what I need from you in order that you can receive these as soon as possible...shipping once contact is made is about 3 days.
Thank You
Ron

By the way, there were a few that entered that I feel they had the impression that this mod was my idea. I didn't want to reply after each and everyone. This is NOT my idea. If I'm correct I think that Large Philipno came up with it, if not he is where I got it from. I made some for myself, son, and a friend. They worked so well that I felt this was a need to have item. There are those here for some reason or another can't or don't want to make them their self. I tried to keep the cost as close as to what you could go buy the material and make or have them made for.

Last edited:
MANY THANKS!
I waited to post as #77 because it is the year I was born (and I always considered it my lucky number).
YOU ROCK
Can't wait to review your product!
Again, MANY THANKS!
STL Sparky*

Back