going out the same door i came in

Augie, I owe you a great deal of gratitude, if it were not for you and Roy Carpenter I would still be on the outside looking in ! your projects will always be on my high priority list and I hope to hear from you often ! Enjoy the summer bro ...

an apology to my friends

dang, i meant to conclude with this, and i can't believe i left it out:

all said & done, all THINGS considered...

i think MB'ers are the most amazing group of people on the PLANET!

Well it sadens me to no end the back stabbing,false friends and the "snake in the grass" behavior happening out here in Ocean Park! As some of you can see I am no longer a Moderator for this forum...I could not stand the "back biting" that some members from the PNW Riders were procuring around here, and carying onto this forum. Augi and I have had our differences, however I am happy to call you my friend Augi! I will stand by you, cuz if it weren't for you there would be no "riders" You inspired all of us in OPK...some of us got our first "happy time" at the same time!:rolleyes: For you to put yourself out there on front street in itself is quite awesome...it explains alot. I wish you well in all your endeavors and hope to see what come to light in the future!:whistle:BE safe:helmet:

Back