Good Places to Get Wheels?

Well I finally ordered a set of wheels today from custommotoredbicycles.com. I ended up going with a set with a coaster rear and regular front rim because I plan on using V brakes rather than the drum set up. I'm excited! I now have almost every component I need aside from the motor, for my Skyhawk frame build. It will still be a while before I assemble because I'm in the process of attempting something rather special with my aluminum Skyhawk frame.

Here's a link to the wheel set I bought. It's the first set pictured on the page. Cost was $95.00 with $49.00 shipping. $144.00 total for the rims and I have a set of 2.125 tires and slime super thick tubes waiting for them! The only thing I don't have is a 1.5" rear hub sprocket adapter but that'll be picked up soon.

http://custommotoredbicycles.com/he...e_spokes_discbrakes11_gauge_spokes_mag_wheels

Good to see you found some wheels you are happy with. I have looked at their wheels but just do not seem to have what I want.

Well here are the wheels I ended up goin with. I already had the tires and Slime super thick tubes. Nothin really special but in person they are seriously heavy duty for a single wall rim. Pretty happy with my purchase with Lynn at custommotoredbicycles.com. Shipping was fast with tracking update day after order. I would definitely recommend that website to anyone. Excellent!

IMAG1299.jpg
IMAG1300.jpg
IMAG1301.jpg

Back