Greetings from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

treewk, the longest winter I ever spent was 3 weeks in northern Wisconsin.
The worst part is that the fire place is in the other room but we buy the cinnamon sticks in a big bag and a pre made spice for the rum.

Just bottled almost 200 bottles of hard cider this afternoon.

I'll bet Turtle Tedd isn't to far from the air. Miss going south but have big hopes and a small wallet for this year.

Had an uncle who was a veterinarian and worked for the State.
He was in Miami and called Jacksonville up north and Pensacola south Georgia.
They had h*ll getting him to go to Jacksonville in the summer and never in the winter. To cold he said.

Lots of cold and rain here in the North West. Remember here you never tan, you rust.

Steve.

Greetings from Wisconsin

Hi FastEddy,
Thanks for the welcome, I have already found a bunch of great guys in here and all have been generous with helpful information. I am enjoying the forum very much and plan to stick around. Sadly, my riding season is about finished for this year, winter will be upon us way too soon. My winter project will be motorizing an Schwinn OCC Chopper. I stumbled across one still in the box at a very good price.Thanks to this forum I've already learned a lot about the challenges presented by these little bikes. I have the mount ordered for the engine and hopefully will get the sprocket mount hub from Maniac this year. I have two other bikes that are done but will be re-installing the engines with a new engine mount as well. I plan to post pics of the bikes when they're finished.

Tedd, I'll return the $20 the dog sent me towards the velcro strap. Seems he is still upset. They sold out but hope to have more in a week.

The money will help towards the electric bill. When I moved south I thought no more heat bill. That was true but the electic bill was bigger than the heat bill.

Sorry to hear you lost your renters.

Steve.

The shed does have indoor plumbing...a large sink hooked up to the garden hose with its own on-off solid brass control lever...4 inch drain in sink...combination mini bath, toilet and somewhere to wash dishes...heavy duty extension cord..and free internet....wall to wall carpet that I just cleaned and an old couch which I still have to vacuum the farts out of...oh yes has a nice welcome mat out frount also

T Tedd, Don`t Send Him Any Pics, He May Become Permanent! Snork Snork I Have Almost The Same Guest House. Ron

Back