Clutch Hard to pedal when I dump clutch

jumpjr619

Local time
8:17 AM
So when I dump my clutch the bike slows way down and is really hard to pedal so much so that the bike comes to a stop

It would be nice to know how well you have succeeded with the other advice we have already given you on the other posts about how you made out on the clutch adjustments etc. so we are not covering the same territory over and over again since you never came back to the other threads you started to report any progress you have either made or didn't make...Just saying...lol.

That just shows that your engine has good compression, pedal harder until it starts. Put the choke arm up and familiarize yourself with it's location so it's easy access when the engine fires, then flip it back down.

No multi speed available just one speed now I can get the motor to fire but the throttle won't properly propel the bike forward why is that

No multi speed available just one speed now I can get the motor to fire but the throttle won't properly propel the bike forward why is that
How did you adjust the throttle cable??? (there is two adjustments for it), and what notch did you position the clip on the needle valve??? and did you reassemble it in the correct order into the barrel slide???

Did you make sure that when you put the barrel slide into the top of the carburetor, that you understood that it can only be put into it one way???

There is a groove that runs the entire length of that slide and MUST ride along the nub that is on the inside of the carburetor that the assembly slides into.

It would be nice to know how well you have succeeded with the other advice we have already given you on the other posts about how you made out on the clutch adjustments etc. so we are not covering the same territory over and over again since you never came back to the other threads you started to report any progress you have either made or didn't make...Just saying...lol.
I am still reiterating this though.

Back