??????

Whitewill1412 wow you are correct but I did get 2 yesterday I anneald one of them last night fit just about perfect. Sence I read this post I went and looked at the package they came in and it says cdh 100cc I spoke wrong I'm glad I ordered right though lol.

Whitewill1412 wow you are correct but I did get 2 yesterday I anneald one of them last night fit just about perfect. Sence I read this post I went and looked at the package they came in and it says cdh 100cc I spoke wrong I'm glad I ordered right though lol.
They are likely for the LD100 which is the 2 piece version

Hey guys I got another issue. Today it's warmed up thought I get my motered bike out and enjoy a nice ride,oh no we can't have that no.

Ok I start out pedeling getting up to speed chock is out dump the clutch keep pedeling fire up greatI pull the clutch it stops that's OK I move the choke lever down start pedaling dump the clutch fires up but when I try to give it some throddle I'm getting nothing.

I've got the needle eclip and all that is ok one thing I've noticed I don't have much range on the twist handle throdfle maybe half inch or a little more. If anybody has had this issue and figured it out I'd appreciate I really think I enjoy riding it but it doest seem like it's every Goin to hsppen.
How long has it been sitting?

Hey guys I got another issue. Today it's warmed up thought I get my motered bike out and enjoy a nice ride,oh no we can't have that no.

Ok I start out pedeling getting up to speed chock is out dump the clutch keep pedeling fire up greatI pull the clutch it stops that's OK I move the choke lever down start pedaling dump the clutch fires up but when I try to give it some throddle I'm getting nothing.

I've got the needle eclip and all that is ok one thing I've noticed I don't have much range on the twist handle throdfle maybe half inch or a little more. If anybody has had this issue and figured it out I'd appreciate I really think I enjoy riding it but it doest seem like it's every Goin to hsppen.
How long has it been sitting?
I guess you missed it when he stated he resolved that issue.

I pulled the little cap on the carb. and work the throttle and it seemed to move in a good range of motion

Back