??????

Well I only have one pic.
Unfortunately that pic is too blurry to actually see where the cable goes into the carby and the black rubber cover is not pulled back far enough for me to see just how far in or out you have the adjuster...It is also critical for me to see the front adjuster by the goose neck on the throttle as well as also being able to see just how you have the cable strung out from throttle to carby so I guess I will wait until you have some decent pics to see so we can be of some help here.

Unfortunately that pic is too blurry to actually see where the cable goes into the carby and the black rubber cover is not pulled back far enough for me to see just how far in or out you have the adjuster...It is also critical for me to see the front adjuster by the goose neck on the throttle as well as also being able to see just how you have the cable strung out from throttle to carby so I guess I will wait until you have some decent pics to see so we can be of some help here.
Oh I'll be getting some better pic. in the next few days we're working OT because of the lovely weather we had. One detail I had for got to mention maybe it will help so I'm ont the bike pedaling getting up to a good speed pop the clutch I'm not really sure it's firing up but it's got a low growl sound burner and I keep on pedaling but it get hard to keep pedaling so I pull the clutch and keep going or stop.

Well I got a pic of the magneto does all look well . I'm trying to narrow it down little bit at a time. I pull the plug and pushed the bike it has fire. I tried getting some pics of where the head meets the cylinder maybe one of ya'll can tell anything about it. Tomorrow I'm going to pull the head and jug and see what's up. I wasn't going to put the high compression head on it just yet but sense I'm going to the trouble of doing that I just put it on. I just annealed a copper head gasket for a yd100 to put on in and I have two phantom 85 base gaskets to put on it along with that cnc head. I hopesomebody see an issue I just want to get it running and have some fun part of the hobby.

Attachments

• 20240124_200231.jpg
    20240124_200231.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 20240124_200231.jpg
    20240124_200231.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 20240124_200723.jpg
    20240124_200723.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 20240124_200749.jpg
    20240124_200749.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 20240124_200808.jpg
    20240124_200808.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 35
Well I got a pic of the magneto does all look well
Everything but what I asked for in pics to try to help you out with the throttle travel problem I see.

Maybe someone else will have the patience to help you with that problem when you finally decide to provide what is asked for to help solve that throttle problem before you keep jumping around all over the place with other ones to solve.

I'M OUT.

GW's Motorized thanks do you happen to have an example of what it's suppose to look like? Damien1307 before I took the engine off the bike I pulled the little cap on the carb. and work the throttle and it seemed to move in a good range of motion sorry your losing patience with I'm pretty much have lost mine for it all but it's become personal it will either run or I'll choke out trying I never lose easily thanks for your previous advice I understand your impatient with me.

GW's Motorized thanks do you happen to have an example of what it's suppose to look like? Damien1307 before I took the engine off the bike I pulled the little cap on the carb. and work the throttle and it seemed to move in a good range of motion sorry your losing patience with I'm pretty much have lost mine for it all but it's become personal it will either run or I'll choke out trying I never lose easily thanks for your previous advice I understand your impatient with me.
Here is what mine looked like after adjustingthe gap. I marked one side of the magneto with a marker and gapped one arm at a time.
20231217_191117.jpg

Back