Clutch camshaft issue

Jumpjr6192866

Local time
4:07 AM
I have an 80cc 2 stroke china doll motor and I've replaced the clutch camshaft rod 2 times now because it keeps getting gouged by the bucking bar and then won't engage the motor to start up and I'll replace the rod take her for a spin she starts up fine then I park it and when I go for another ride it won't engage and it's the rod again. Why is this happening

The new clutch bar and camshaft rod was delivered but the bucking bar that came with it correct me if I'm wrong but it was too long cuz when I put the ball bar and rod and plate back on there was NO play at all and there should be some play right?

The new clutch bar and camshaft rod was delivered but the bucking bar that came with it correct me if I'm wrong but it was too long cuz when I put the ball bar and rod and plate back on there was NO play at all and there should be some play right?
No, you should have to tighten the fasteners against the preload.

Have you tried adjusting the clutch? That cam looks like it should work fine
Here is my little "tutorial" of how to adjust the clutch from scratch once you have everything put back together...Follow instructions EXACTLY to the letter.

So I got this 80cc china doll and for some reason the bike will only start when I put a brand new camshaft rod in it and it'll only start once can anyone tell me wtf the deal is it seems like once the edge on the cam rod gets the slightest bit rounded the motor doesn't wanna start please help

Back