Hauling the tonnage - My Sick Bike Parts Shift Kit

You Aussies are crazy. (y)(y). If I did that here. They would throw me in jail for mental health issues. LOL

You only left because I left. I came back and now you're back. Lots of love to you my friend you were missed. New bike (LandRider to Sidewinder) now but still have the triple chainring shift kit. Now if you married the same woman twice and divorced her twice, we really are clones lol

You only left because I left. I came back and now you're back. Lots of love to you my friend you were missed. New bike with me now but still have the triple chainring shift kit. Now if you married the same woman twice and divorced her twice, we really are clones lol
I wouldn't go as far as marriage. That kind of thing ages a man faster than hard liquor and gambling.

You only left because I left. I came back and now you're back. Lots of love to you my friend you were missed. New bike (LandRider to Sidewinder) now but still have the triple chainring shift kit. Now if you married the same woman twice and divorced her twice, we really are clones lol
Good to see you back Jerry

It's been a while since i've been on here but my Heavy Duty Sick Bike Parts Shift Kit keeps hauling the tonnage with perfect reliability.

We was worried about you!!! Welcome back!!! So many posts that needed you in there. You made Jerry pick up the slack!!! Lol. Now we have two drive line experts!! Yay!! How the heck have ya been?

What was your rear wheel? I'm using a custom built 7 speed freewheel (34,28,24,21,18,15,13). I also teach sequential ratio shifting method while avoiding redundant gearing when multiple chainrings are used.
I'm just using an ordinary 8 speed casette hub with custo sprocket ratios made out of a number of different casettes.
The largest rear sprocket is a 36T and smallest is 11T.
I am using a 9 speed chain on 8 speed sprockets to give more lateral clearance between adjacent sprockets when the larger diameter sprockets flex under heavy load. Works well and KMC 9 speed chain lasts just as long as 8 speed chain.
From memory my rear wheel ratios are: 36, 30, 25, 21, 18, 15, 13, 11

Back