Sick bike parts two-cycle HD shift kit instruction manual PDF

conky

Local time
1:46 AM
2-stroke HD shift kit manual PDF needed since sick bike parts not only shut down but they also shut down the website. I bought a bunch of great parts from them but have no idea how to install it since the link for their manual PDF is no longer active

2-stroke HD shift kit manual PDF needed since sick bike parts not only shut down but they also shut down the website. I bought a bunch of great parts from them but have no idea how to install it since the link for their manual PDF is no longer active
Click this @Pablo link and then click to open the "send private message"...Pablo was the owner of SBP, ask him about that PDF, he comes on here quite often and will answer you.

Lots of YouTube videos on how to do installs.

Last fall we found a bunch of stuff on a laptop!! I forgot all about this thread. Sorry.

Attachments

• SBP2 Manual001 Rev B-1-1.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
Back