Hello from the Windy City...

satoch

Hello, what to say? I hate introducing myself but...

I'm new to the motored bike thing, actually I'm just starting to design my bike.

Mechanical experience?: I have several patents in the printing and food packaging industries and currently sell architectural millwork and custom cabinetry. I'm also working on a new patent in the mechanical lift arena.

Additionally I am a semi-professional sponsored RC car racer so I'm familiar with small 2-stroke engines.

I'm 6' 3" and weigh 250 (trying to get that down a bit LOL). I live in Chicago, I used to sing in punk rock and heavy metal bands and I sometimes go to karaoke bars to relive my "Bar Star" glory days as sad as that is..

I hope that's good enough.

Please see my thread on my new project as I could really use some input from you guys. Thanks!!!!

Last edited:

A

Abeagle

Welcome to MBc Satoch.
I grew up in the south suburbs of Chi Town, moved out in my early 20's way back in 1984.

H

hot70cc

Welcome, you will find that this site will help you thru , whatever you may need.

MasterLink

Satoch,
iam in the city also welcome man ! good to see others from the city geting in ,,if you need anything give me a pm
what side the city are you on ? iam close to o'hare

Last edited: