Hello to eveyone!

TGM2054

Local time
10:27 AM
Being as this is my first post I should probably tell you about the project I have planned. I recently bought a Micargi Mustang NX3, a Nirve Switchblade fork,seat and hand grips and I also have a different set of handle bars comming. The first problem is getting the forks mounted to the bike. The forks are an 1 1/8" and it appears as though the bike has a 1" head tube. Then there's the issue of mounting a front and rear disc brakes. And finally getting a descent motor and mounting the rear sprocket with the three speed hub and hopefully the disc brake. I'll keep looking around to find the information, but some times it's just a little overwhelming the stuff that is on here. It's not like I don't have any experence building things, I have a drag car that I built myself and have helped with several others, it's the terminology of this that I need to learn.
Thanks for the understanding when I ask a question, I'm just a new guy getting started. By the way you guys have built some of the neatest stuff I've seen!

Here are important questions to consider when building for yourself or others:

1) What is the predominant riding terrain?
2) What type of physique does the primary rider have?
3) What will the rider's local laws allow them to have?
(Lookup and personally read these laws.)
4) What kind of bike is being motorized?
5) What is the bike to be used for?
6) How much of a budget is to be used for the build?

Seek the answers to these questions in order to get the most out of the bike you're building. We're here to help with any questions you may have. Good luck with your build.

Back