Hello

That is a great bike for conversion. It's high on my list for me:D I don't know if I can, though. Depends on how much of a reach for the bars I have to make...bad shoulders :p

And you could have got them from Big Lots for $60? Dang, no wonder I see them so cheap on craigslist:rolleyes:

Standard bicycle bars Dave, you can swap em out with anything, BMX/BMX Cruiser, Mountain Bike, Touring, etc.

Don't let something like that stop you from doing a sick build!!

When I get the space to do it, I want to do one. I can only really store 2 bikes at most here, and my WCC bike is my next big project. While I'm going to auto shops today I'm going to look at brackets for hanging my motor.

Occ

That is a Schwinn OCC Stingray, I can tell by the frame and seat. Good find! Random fact - Big Lots! (a store at least up here in the northwest that gets defective merchandise) had those very bikes for 60 bucks less than a year ago. Wish I had money then, I could find the defect and flip my dollar quicker than you'd pick up a 20 dollar bill coming at you in a headwind. It's a pretty common build believe it or not. You lucked out - from what I've heard the WCC bikes are harder to convert than the OCC bikes. There's a few people out here who have the OCC's motored, and even more at that other forum. :geek:

What other forum?

Back