help wont start

exrex0015

Local time
9:31 PM
i bought a zeda 80 dio reed 21mm oko carb engine kit, i have a cnc high compression head, ngk spark plug and bbr tuning cdi level 1 and am running the cdh performance expansion exhaust

bike originally wouldnt start unless on choke but only could use 1/4 trottle or it would die out.

we ported the exhaust when originally building put the pointer on the piston towards the exhaust port (is a windowed piston) window is on intake side i believe

anyways i thought lack of fuel so i jetted to the largest jets that came with the kit and still can only get 1/3 of my trottle but i feel like its not even making it to the power band

what am i doing wrong ?

does anyone have an amazon link to a jet kit for the oko 21mm carbs?

or is there a intake i can put on and run a nt carb on it?

i bought a zeda 80 dio reed 21mm oko carb engine kit, i have a cnc high compression head, ngk spark plug and bbr tuning cdi level 1 and am running the cdh performance expansion exhaust

bike originally wouldnt start unless on choke but only could use 1/4 trottle or it would die out.

we ported the exhaust when originally building put the pointer on the piston towards the exhaust port (is a windowed piston) window is on intake side i believe

anyways i thought lack of fuel so i jetted to the largest jets that came with the kit and still can only get 1/3 of my trottle but i feel like its not even making it to the power band

what am i doing wrong ?

does anyone have an amazon link to a jet kit for the oko 21mm carbs?

or is there a intake i can put on and run a nt carb on it?
The stock jets for the 21mm oko carb and use of a big reed like that of the dio are way to small, put in a 120 jet and work down if needed.
Treatland has jet kits for that carb.

Back