Hi -- from the So. Ca. mountains

Mountainman

Local time
4:42 AM
Hi everyone -- Glad I found this site !! Brand new and already have learned A LOT !!! Retired man with no license -- just wanting to RIDE and get around a little. I hope that's not to hard to do -- because I live in Calif !! Have a great day, Mountainman

Mountainman, how's the riding up there? Must be some nice trails.

Hi Mark -- yes, a lot of trails up here in the lower mountains of San Diego County. My main plan is to do some riding down in the big city. Don't have my motor yet -- do in this week -- Subaru 33.5 1.6hp -- just happened by this site while looking into the legal issues --- Mountainman with no drivers licence... Have a great day

Hey Mountainman,

Welcome. I'm new here too.

I'm up the coast in Santa Barbara. Hope to be buying my motor next week. Also leaning towards the Subaru 33.5 ... the friction drive as this will be my first and seems to be a good way to get the feet wet in motored biking.

Hi Feng -- welcome from another new to site.. So you have decided on the same engine as I. I hope that you have much fun. Mine is do in this week. Not sure what to expect -- but -- have always -- LOVE TO RIDE !!! Do you have a M-2 license -- or -- just going to go for it ? Have a great day, from Mountainman

Just a regular CA drivers license.

Long ago I tried to learn to ride a motorcycle but the only time I had the nerve was when I was drunk ... oddly enough that particular strategy ended badly more than once.

I was an avid cyclist, but that got curtailed due to chronic health problems. This will be my venture back in to open air transportation.

Did you buy from Staton-Inc?

Back