How Much Does An MB Really Cost?

How much do have into your "completed" MotoredBike?

• $200 or less

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • $300

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • $400

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • $500

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • $750

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • $1000

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • $1250

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • over $1250

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters
The Hood I ride thru has got really nice smooooth streets, and some get freaked out when I fly-by @ unfathomable low speeds, so I don't want them to hear it coming until I'm on top of them. Then I can impress them w/ my style, and smooth off into the night.

Will B cutting those loose. That was just to get it up & running. I ended up with a lot more$ in it and I'm not done yet. If ya got an idea, let me have it. Those 4 posts do not jive w/ the phatt top tube.
Thankx 4 lookin @ it . Your builds KILL bro!
Thanks for the kudos Rat.
Well, let take a look...

dsc00031-jpg.78212

I used that X-chamber on a build, it didn'y really add any power, but it didn't hurt it any either, and it got the exhaust to the back.

2_ChopperDoneL.jpg

As far as I can see, just clean up you brackets and you have a very nice build bud ;-}

Been there-done that. I did it yesterday upon your advise and it still doesn't go any slower Thankx 4 lookin went back to the Micargi springer seat also I got the idea for X pipe from that exact picture of yours.

Here a different shot KC Again 4 lookin

Attachments

• DSC00034.JPG
    DSC00034.JPG
    288.8 KB · Views: 295
Nicely done finished build bud ;-}

dsc00034-jpg.78236

Clean lines and the last attention to detail, that is what seprates the ho-hum bikes from the really nice builds like yours now ;-}

Last edited:
With the up-grade Board Track 11ga. wheels I feel a lot safer on the bubble gum patch work here in Ohio. As far as ride, it's very good. The lay-back made a big diff. Just past break-in. Thanks 4 lookin KC (sorry 4 the blurrr)

Huffy cranbrook $89
Motor kit $110
Seat and bag total $40
Bike computer $10
Total $249
Used it as my avitar pic
love to ride it, but right after tweeking everything just right we got 13.5 inches of snow....in Texas. Warming up for a weekend ride though.
I recommend replacing the rims on the cranbrook as they are not strong enough for a mb

Back