How often do you maintenance your friction kit. How reliable is you rfrtiction kit?

How bout some closeup pics of your bumblebee with thousands of miles on it. Curious as to how well they look after such use, TIA.
TPhoto_00001.jpg TPhoto_00002.jpg
Here ya go this bumblebeebolton has over 5,000miles on it. The drive wheel is the new urethane it has about 600 miles on it. The bike tire has about 250 miles on it! Over all its been a great kit hasn't left me stranded one time. Its been really good to me!

I have a BMP kit with a Honda GX35. Most of the maintenance I do is on the bike, rather than the motor/driveline. I do keep up with regular oil changes, check the spark plug monthly, clean the screen in the exhaust, and wipe off the sooty residue that accumulates on the entire backend of the bike. Once per year I seem to get a flat back tire, so I'll replace the rear tube roughly once a year. This year I had two "unscheduled maintenance" issues: I hit a monster pothole that left me with some broken spokes on the back wheel. Replaced with my spare back wheel. Then, a month later, the motor died on me - turned out to be a failed ignition coil. Most of the time, though, it's a carefree ride.

Back