Hua sheng flywheel partial stuck now

Bryanorisirs

Local time
6:06 AM
8D472D22-E71B-434E-BA51-98B3D4E1B1DA.jpeg
Been working on this project replaced the fuel lines, electrical shut off, added a fuel filter, eidtntheottle not cluch (may be what I need to get it) my question is it pull started 2 for under a minute when i first got it not it won’t pull at all and I’ve put mystery oil through the spark plug and that helped loosen the fly, and changed the oil. Any suggestions?

I think you have a screw loose (don't we all) and has fallen out and is blocking the flywheel. If you take the cover with the pull start attached off, it might fall out. I got a free weeder that way, wouldn't turn over, just one little screw stuck in the fins.

I’ve been able to pull off the pull start assembly and the fly wheel umwasnt moving at all then after decompress with the spark out and adding the mystery oil. Now it with turn half clock ways boy ways and some of the extra magic myster shoots out the spark hole

I just bought it, oil strated it twice to check the engine, checked the dip and had oil probably old oil the throttle was busted so it went for a minute the first time then about 30seconds the second pull as I manually gassed it. I cleaned out the tanks and added new lines and fuel

I just bought it, oil strated it twice to check the engine, checked the dip and had oil probably old oil the throttle was busted so it went for a minute the first time then about 30seconds the second pull as I manually gassed it. I cleaned out the tanks and added new lines and fuel
So the engine ran a couple times then got real hard to turn over afterwards. Btw these engines just come with shipping oil in them. Not near enough to run 1 of these engines with out engine damage. You should of drained what oil was in it new, then added 8 ounces of 10w30 engine oil.

If you didn't put oil in it, you seized it. Might be able to get away with a new cylinder kit. Crank bearings on small engines are usually pretty stout.

If you didn't put oil in it, you seized it. Might be able to get away with a new cylinder kit. Crank bearings on small engines are usually pretty stout.
That's the only design flaw in the 142f engine construction, the cylinder is part of the whole cylinder block. But they cheap.

Back