Huasheng 49CC

66cc not 80 so you know, and I have nothing useful to say about the lash I didn't even know 4 strokes had eyes.
Of course their are no eyes in four stroke, and by adding the word engine at best you you have only a cyclops. Never the less the little one eyed beast has two lovely, though incredibly short and slightly uneven lashes that beat with rapid verve, room, ververoom, ververoom!o_O

Of course their are no eyes in four stroke, and by adding the word engine at best you you have only a cyclops. Never the less the little one eyed beast has two lovely, though incredibly short and slightly uneven lashes that beat with rapid verve, room, ververoom, ververoom!o_O
What the heck is this cyclops you speak of? Like some kinda black ops thing but on a bicycle?

I want to be a secret bicycle spy too! Please hand me form wd-40 to fill out so I can begin training.

What the heck is this cyclops you speak of? Like some kinda black ops thing but on a bicycle?

I want to be a secret bicycle spy too! Please hand me form wd-40 to fill out so I can begin training.
Hehehe! Form WD-40, good one dude ;-}

Back