49cc/50cc engine stickers?

Just thought it would be funny. Cops don't care how big the engine is as long as you behave yourself and look like a bicycle.
Yeah that’s kinda the thing lol I mean it’s obvious it’s a bicycle frame with 26” wheels but I’m putting light motorcycle forks, motorcycle handlebars, a long moped seat, a complete lighting system with headlight, tail/brake light, turn signals, and the fact that it’s titled and registered as a moped, and the strict legal definition of a moped in my state is no more than 1.5 bhp, 50cc limit, and top design speed of no more than 25mph. The speed zones from my house to my job are 35mph and 45mph. A bike that fits the strict legal definition of a moped in my state wouldn’t keep up with traffic.

Yeah that’s kinda the thing lol I mean it’s obvious it’s a bicycle frame with 26” wheels but I’m putting light motorcycle forks, motorcycle handlebars, a long moped seat, a complete lighting system with headlight, tail/brake light, turn signals, and the fact that it’s titled and registered as a moped, and the strict legal definition of a moped in my state is no more than 1.5 bhp, 50cc limit, and top design speed of no more than 25mph. The speed zones from my house to my job are 35mph and 45mph. A bike that fits the strict legal definition of a moped in my state wouldn’t keep up with traffic.
If you get pulled over tell them you where pedaling and making it go faster 😆

If you're going to have to go through a DMV inspection you may have an issue. You may be able to fool a DMV inspector into believing a 79cc engine is only 49cc. Unless you get a total idiot doing an inspection they're going to know a 212cc engine is way to big to only be 49cc.

The cops could care less as long as you obey traffic laws and any guidelines that apply to motorized bicycles, moped, motor-driven cycles etc. It's inspectors you need to be concerned with; in areas that require inspection before the vehicle is allowed to be operated on the public roadways.

My bike will only do around 30 mph on level ground. Yet, I have no problem riding in 35-45 mph traffic. Being a good MB'er starts with being a good cyclist first.

Be sure to watch all 3 videos.

Back