Huasheng bogging problem

CrazyDan

LOL @ you trying to take the diplomatic route now after getting shrekt in this thread. What a joke you are. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

You're the one who tried to misrepresent my previous posts by typing up outright lies and completely rank speculation stemming from your own constant ultracrepidarianism in this forum. I don't normally hold grudges, but in your case, I think I will. There's nothing about you that I can respect.
You are only mad because you still have to pedal your 4 stroke with a shift kit, while I can go much faster without having to pedal. I have video proof at the socal races on my speeds, you just have sour old man crap trying to sh*t on others because you can't do it.
Edit: I will never ignore you, you are far too much fun. I've got about 35k miles on my 2 personal 4 stroke engines, the used 49cc and new 53cc. Please, pretend you have more miles.

Last edited:

The_Aleman

I enjoy pedaling without screwing up my old knees, why I set my bike up that way. I ride MB for leisure.

I have a car, a truck, and a motorcycle. Got anything else, or are you just shooting blanks drunkenly?

CrazyDan

Trololo. You took the easy diversion route. You are a super failure and need to stop talking crap on the (real) motorized bike enthusiasts.
I'm an old troll and am trying my best to not be that way. I know your kind because I'm a recovering troll. Sometimes you fools bring it back out.... I'm doing my best :/.
Edit: holy crap if you don't edit your idiocy, you will look retarded through history.

Last edited:

The_Aleman

Yeah, troll on. I'm always game for a fight. Unlike you, I'll wake up tomorrow with full cognizance of yesterday and have no regrets.

Your hypocrisy is amusing tho, as is your attempt to exclude me from this community by inserting yourself into an unseen majority.