I need a puller to disassemble a 80cc motor

hector02878

Local time
10:30 PM
Where can i buy, borrow, steal a puller to open a 6*/80cc Chinese motorbike motor. Trying to fix a motor for my son. Just kidding about the steal thing. Thanks.

Breaking Down China Girl...

Hector, welcome to MBc; you will not regret joining our band of dedicated motored bikers. Be sure to read the 'sticky notes' at the beginning of each Forum; especially this one. We have a great search function; most everything that has to do with motors, bikes, or motored bikes have been already asked and answered; just search for the Q's & A's. If you get terminally stumped on something, post your problem in the proper Forum and you will get an answer. Good Luck to you, and keep us posted on the progress of your build.

As for breaking down that China Girl, first, go to AL.Fisherman's Personal Profile. Go over all of the posts in his profile, then go to his last post on Page 4 of his profile (I believe it's about 60 detailed photos and comments while he is dismantling a China Girl.) Also, you might try a PM to 'Arceguy'...I've noticed that he's been helpful in this particular area before.

Patrick

Thanks, Ron. I knew you'd come thru and help the new guy out. We all seem to work pretty well together...don't we?

Back