Plug check & jet suggestion

Justalilcrazy

Local time
4:17 AM
New member & first time builder, finally off lurker status. I’ve got a stock 80cc with a bofeng carb stock jet #70 & clip one up from the middle (I’m pretty much at sea level) and a mz65 clone pipe (bike berry deluxe). 40tooth on a 26” wheel. My top speed and max rpm so far have been 31mph & 6400rpm (at least that’s the highest I saw). **Question Time** My plug so far is a dry milk chocolate brown (NGK BR6HS) and I can’t figure out if I should richen in up plug wise since I have a pretty dang smooth rpm curve with 4 stroking once warmed up with where my clip is set and the motor doesn’t seem crazy hot. The picture under flash is very harsh but gives you a worst case look at the plug. Warm motor was shut off at wide open throttle before these pictures.

Don’t feel like I really understand how to compare my plugs to a chart just right.

Lemme know what y’all thing and what other details should be included

Attachments

• IMG_3822.jpeg
    IMG_3822.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3825.jpeg
    IMG_3825.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 89
Plug looks pretty good to me.... how many miles are on the engine/plug and what fuel/oil ratio are you running?

Do t believe Damien, he's been having some eye injections lately 😆.

The plug looks good 👍
I am actually going for another round of injections this afternoon Gordy, they are using something different this time that is costing my insurance 1800.00 dollars per shot...I sure hopes this one works better.

Back