Im trying to learn how to put an engine on my mountain bike with a spring. I'm very new to anything like this and have no clue what im doing.

I personally have a hard time keeping off this place for a whole day :ROFLMAO:
I generally just hop on between classes or when I'm not doing anything. When I have spare time I'll hop on. Sometimes my spare.time is a few hours, sometimes a few minutes 😆
Addictive, isn't it...lol.
It can be, especially when y'all are cracking the best jokes left and right lol

Which is sad, because it really only takes basic tools and knowledge, plus youtube. On my first build I was a total noob, and I learned a ton. Imo this hobby is a great entry into the world of wrenching.

And the cool thing is you can start simple, and as you gain confidence and skill, make it faster and better.
I once had a man on my electrical crew who could quote you word for word the entire National Electrical Code (pre-internet days). Yet no matter how many times I showed him how to bend a 90 in a piece of emt conduit with a hand bender he couldn't do it. He'd kink the pipe every time. Some people just aren't mechanically inclined. Just like you wouldn't want me pulling your teeth lol

I once had a man on my electrical crew who could quote you word for word the entire National Electrical Code (pre-internet days). Yet no matter how many times I showed him how to bend a 90 in a piece of emt conduit with a hand bender he couldn't do it. He'd kink the pipe every time. Some people just aren't mechanically inclined. Just like you wouldn't want me pulling your teeth lol
Yeah but OP isn't quoting any electrical codes, either...lol

Back