In all honesty how many miles have you gotten on your HT motor before it wears out???

I take it easy on mine (cruise around 20mph), I've got to have close to 2,000 on it. It's a BGF motor that was sent to me blown up to begin with! My lower ring is way to loose, no gaskets and she still runs like the devil!

at $120 -200 a pop per engine, I'm believing the intelligent choice would be to bump the up front cost and get a morini for $600-800 & not only forget about replacements, but the constant touch ups AND repairs.
Makes much more sense in the long run, economically, AND the preformance levels are superior.
I'm tired of HT breakdowns as, although a fun hobby, it is my only means of transportation.

these mmotor kits are my only mode also and i work 50 miles round trip and thats a long ride on a vibrater and worry whats gonna break before you get where you are going i got a frictin drive and guess i dont know how to use it yet cause im not going very fast anywhere on my mountain bike i dont know what to do im at a loss i got a 49cc 2 stroke on it monster motor and it is a powerful motor thats for sure any ideas on what i can do next i was wondering about a 4 stroke engine kit are they any better im talking about the ones you mount to the frame that hooks to the rag mount

Back