Inexpensive but comfortable bicycle for 2 stroke motor?

Hey all you experts here, I am still bike shopping. I put together a web page with my choices finally narrowed down, and a whole bunch of questions....
I'd be thrilled to hear any and all advice on it. Any answers please DO post them here ok?

It's one HUGE image, so give it time to load.
here
http://artmakersworlds.com/testing/Bikes.html

Just find a bike thats comfy. Thats why I finaly settled on this recumbent. Its like sitting in a Lazy Boy..... and with the motor running it is LOL.

Invest in a really good seat for one of those Cruisers, remember that your going to be going faster so extra suspension springs and cushion will be wanted.

Big Mans bike

I just recently installed a mitsubishi 2 stroke on my Electra Townie comfort bike.
You sit in comfort in an upright position with 21 gears and crank forward geometry. The most fun I've had in a long time. Slightly under $500 new. I've seen them as low as $250 used on Craig's list. Plenty of room to install the motor you have in mind.

I promise you won't go wrong if you get this bike.

Moneyboy

I looked at your page.
first: the xyz bike may have problems fitting the motor due to the extra top tube. A rack mount motor would fit just fine though...
Yes, Painted or anodized rims will wear out over time. Brake friction + Dirt. nuff said
Springer forks are less about ride and more about looks in my opinion. If you want a nice ride get a good mountain bike suspension fork. It will probably be easier to find one that fits too. All that said... I like the bike in picture 4 the best too.
I would definitely recommend getting a multi speed bike, not a single speed with coaster brake. Brakes are better and pedaling is easier with gears. That said, I bought a Micargi Cougar GTS (very similar to Tahiti, single speed chrome version with springer) from bikebuyers.com and I am very happy with it. It is a cheap bike made in china so it is a little heavy... I also bought a Kulana Moondog on ebay. Same story... Cheap but good reliable transportation. I'm afraid with all the outsourcing going on you may have a hard time finding a good made in u.s.a. bike that is cheap. Even Schwinn has outsourced to somewhere else now. I hope this helps.

Hey... thanks for the help. I should post a follow up that I have my new toy now. It was another forum poster who offered to sell me his. I LOVE the bike! It has all the features I wanted.
Here....
http://artmakersworlds.com/testing/Bike/BikeDamage.html

DHL managed to totally screw up the fenders. The top picture is the one of the bike before it was shipped. Not only the fenders but the kill button is ruined. Need to replace that bad! I'm hoping the seller can find out if and how much those fenders would be to replace. Then I swear DHL should pay for it! Darn shipping was about 150.00 PLUS insurance! For what? Looks like they piled up every box on the truck on TOP of my new toy.

Fenders aside though, IS THIS BIKE EVER FUN!!!! I'm hooked. I am now officially a motorized bike addict! WEEE WAKKKKAAA zoom zoom.

I'll be back on these forums as problems arise I'm sure. Too busy having fun for now.

Say...fireartworks
I love your quote by the way. One of my favorite Metalica songs there!

Here's one back atcha.
"Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. Keep on thinking friend." Moody Blues.

Cheers....

Back