CVT Infinity Driveâ„¢ CVT

i could be wrong but i thought cvt mean continuously variable transmission because the ratio continuously varies between the top and bottom ratio limitlessly.

since i have you here id like to ask what the specifications are in terms of hill climbing ability and top speed of your current belt driven cvt set up. i love my nuvinci but the power requirements i have arent very forgiving and ive found solice and safety in being able to keep with traffic, say 40+.

i think staton sent me a few pics of your bikes a while back in my initial search and i must say i was impressed.

picket

I LIKE YOUR CVT TERMINOLOGY BETTER THAN MINE!! LOL I` GETTING OLD AND IT SHOWS!! MY BAD

I HAVE NOT RODE MY CVT BUILDS SINCE AUG 2009 AND THEN NOT MANY MILES. BUT I DO LIKE THEM. RIDE MY DIY SHIFTER THESE DAYS.

MY FRIEND HAS THE HF 52CC WATER PUMP MOTOR ON A RACK MOUNT CVT, I BELIEVER HE GETS 40 MPH. I WILL EMAIL HIM AND CHECK. HE HAD A 35CC 4 STROKE ON IT FOR QUITE AWHILE, WHEN HE CHANGED TO THE 52CC, SAID HE HAD LOST OUT ON A LOT OF FUN WITH THE 35CC. HE NOW LEADS THE PACK, RATHER THAN FALLING FAR BEHIND. BUT USE`S MORE FUEL OF COURSE.

MY CVT ARE GEARED FOR TOO MUCH LOW END POWER AND PEAK UNDER 30 MPH, BUT I AM VERY BIG/HEAVY = MUCHO HOMBRE!! LOL. COULD PULL A HEAVY TRAILER WITH EASE.

I PLAN ON USING CVT FOR MY TRIKE`S AND 4 WHEEL JOY RIDER. I THINK THE CVT IS THE WAY TO GO WHEN IT CAN BE USED. ON

I did some research into the latest internal hub gearing systems and i must say the technology that there coming out with is truly amazing. The big dog of them all is called the Rohloff speedhub looks like it could really put it down with 14 gears! I think if you ever needed towing capability and top speed requirements this is it... at the low low cost of only $1,500!!! ::chokes::

http://bohemianbicycles.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/rohloff_speedhub_getriebeschnitt.jpg

picket

That is a new one to me. wow. It looks like a big pocket watch with a sprocket in place of the dial hands!! It is a piece of machinery for sure! awsum

I think i prefer the bottom bracket cvt better, but time will tell. I hope we have member`s that can test these tranny`s for us. They both look yummy, drool.

thanks for posting, anything on the bb cvt? Ron

Back