Introductions

HadesBike05

Local time
11:11 AM
Hi everyone, I'm Hade from south tx. Hope everyones safe and riding! I am a beginner, in fact I just purchased my kit and bike today. Figured I'd educate myself.
I'd appreciate any helpful suggestions or hints on how to improve performance of a 2 stroke bicycle kit.

Welcome aboard.

You know......right at first I wouldn't be trying to improve performance. The reason is that keeping the bike in good working order is a bit of a learning curve by itself. Don't get me wrong; it's not really all that hard and it is fun. But it's a process.

A couple of tips come to mind. When you mount that engine, make sure it's tight and it stays just where you put it. Any movement will cause you headaches in the driveline. And reinforce the fenders, too.

Best of luck and have fun.

Thanks for the reply!
And yea makes sense, you better believe my eyes were bigger than my wallet on this one. Bit I settled for a basic cruiser and 2 stroke kit. To get started n then mod up the tang progressively. I am more concerned about routes to and from work. I regularly human power pedal 12 miles a day on bike lanes. But im sure i cant use my MB on the bike lane so im scouting for a good vack and forth run. Ive already been run over whilst regular biking LOL

Back