Large Sprocket | Torque Exhaust - Need Dead Stop Power

I was going to recommend a 56tooth, I dont have experience with it, but do run a 44 tooth & I can take off from dead stop, if I abuse & feather/slip the clutch. I would think a 56-60 tooth would be sufficient. As for exhaust, alls I can tell you, the longer the header/head pipe to the muffler/expansion chamber the more torque. I think something like 26½long is the magic number. A longer intake manifold will help on torque as well.View attachment 168983
I have a bike I ran this same sprocket on. I loved it. It would pull the bike out from under me up to 20 then creep up to 25 when I thought my engine would blow any moment cuz it was screaming(in my inexperienced opinion). I also noticed a considerably lower MPG as well. The only reason I am not running this sprocket now is because of lack of space after a brake upgrade.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back