left over part lol. can anyone tell me what this is for?

Giovanni Q.

Local time
7:05 PM
hellow everyone. im pretty new to the moterized bike world. i built myself one for getting back and forth to work and i absolutly love it. im not an engine guy or anything but i am pretty mechanically inclined but i have never seen anything like this befor. at first i thought i was put in my box by mistake as every vidio i have watched, and its got to be clsoe to 100, no one has ever showed this or even mentioned it. can anyone tell me what this is or what it is used for? its not like it fits anywere on the bike. but i have always kinda felt like my bikes not running 100 percent correctly. like theres one lil thing wrong with it that i cant figure out. but i think my build is pretty solid. im wondering if my feeling of it not being 100 percent has anything to do with this part. can anyone tell me what this is?
106479354_685531215344522_2403212672986226999_n.jpg

hellow everyone. im pretty new to the moterized bike world. i built myself one for getting back and forth to work and i absolutly love it. im not an engine guy or anything but i am pretty mechanically inclined but i have never seen anything like this befor. at first i thought i was put in my box by mistake as every vidio i have watched, and its got to be clsoe to 100, no one has ever showed this or even mentioned it. can anyone tell me what this is or what it is used for? its not like it fits anywere on the bike. but i have always kinda felt like my bikes not running 100 percent correctly. like theres one lil thing wrong with it that i cant figure out. but i think my build is pretty solid. im wondering if my feeling of it not being 100 percent has anything to do with this part. can anyone tell me what this is?
106479354_685531215344522_2403212672986226999_n.jpg
that is a puller for the engine crankcase gear (the tiny one that connects to the clutch), if you remove the Flathead nut it will thread in and you will be able to remove it

that is a puller for the engine crankcase gear (the tiny one that connects to the clutch), if you remove the Flathead nut it will thread in and you will be able to remove it
do you mean the little sprocket that my chains connects to on the motor?

It is a puller but not just for the one gear it fit's the clutch,crank gear and the chain sprocket.
ok thank you. i think i got it now. i havent had to remove any of those yet. glad i know ill need that if i do and im sure i will at some point. everything else has gone wrong at least once lol

Back