Mabuhay! I'm a motorized bike owner from the Philippines!

@5-7heaven
You're getting me hungry here hehehe!

@occchopperfl
Hi Pare!
Nice trailer, not sure if we have that locally. Looks scary for me to have my kid behind me, not seeing him at all while on the road. Traffic here is crazy, we don't have any bike paths too.

Kare-kare...one of my fav too. We usually have that on Fiestas.

Thanks!

Jeco, keep your son in the front seat, and your asawa(spouse) on the tagalong.

Your wife is tall. Average Filipina in Hawaii is 5'1"-5'2". My wife is 5'2", one daughter is 5', another 5'4". I'm 5'8", son is 5'10".

Tell us more about your bike and engine.:geek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Jeco, Jerald here......I am on my way today to Ayala Alabang Village to check the motorized bicycle I installed few months ago (installed 4 units of 60cc into mtb) These are American guys living in the village and they are very exited riding and roaming around their village. I will also install with the the speedometer just like with you, for them to monitor their speed and kilometer run.....Hope we can have our first Philippine Motorized Bicycle Rally soon....

hi Jerald, nice to have you here. I've learned a lot here about our engines, tips and tricks.
That will be awesome to ride with you guys, I've never seen a bike with an engine like mine here in my place yet. Excited to ride to have our first rally soon.

@5-7heaven, sorry for this so so late reply. My engine is an HT 49cc, bought it from triggerman above.

What I've seen here in this site I've applied to my bike like clutch cover dampener, rubber between the fins, clutch arm adjusted angle, maintenance and all.

Jerico

Como esta, Jeco,

Good that you have others to ride with!

My good friend Hawaii Ed runs a Happy Time engine with shift kit. He is very fast, over 50mph! My GP460 5+hp engine runs through a shift kit. Not as fast as Ed's, but has excellent acceleration.:devilish:

We have another friend Rick. He runs a rear Staton drive with twin Honda engines. I sold him a 460 engine, so he runs that with Staton drive too.

Hello all,

I've been an owner of a motorized bike for about 3 weeks now. Tweaking here and there to make it run fine. Got the engine kit from an enthusiast/seller here in the Philippines.

Here is what I did with a cheap MB. Added a child seat infront, don't worry their legs are not too close on the engine. The seat is for my 3.6yr old son, with helmets when we go around.

I've been reading a bit on this site, it's certainly good to know more about these engines, on how they work and some tweaks and DIY things.

Mabuhay!!
Jeco

where can i buy that kind of engine here in metro manila?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back