Made a few purchases

Yeah, I blame him for cheap gas, low taxes, and prosperity. Anybody that can do that for me has my vote. Don't care if it's Trump or not.
Don't forget the supermarket prices too...lol...I went for my large shopping haul today where I stock up for a months supply of most things, It's totally ridiculous what we have to pay right now.

Don't forget the supermarket prices too...lol...I went for my large shopping haul today where I stock up for a months supply of most things, It's totally ridiculous what we have to pay right now.
download (18).jpeg

I made a total of 40 grand last year and I filled out my taxes on TurboTax, filed as single and it saying I'll only get back 160 bucks, they took out 3,000 bucks in taxes total from the 40 grand. Maybe I'm something wrong but that don't seem right. I filled them out myself online but havent submitted it yet. Does that seem correct to you all?

I made a total of 40 grand last year and I filled out my taxes on TurboTax, filed as single and it saying I'll only get back 160 bucks, they took out 3,000 bucks in taxes total from the 40 grand. Maybe I'm something wrong but that don't seem right. I filled them out myself online but havent submitted it yet. Does that seem correct to you all?
Nope, that's right.

Nope, that's right.
Yep, Bidens tax hikes only effect the rich, Right???...lol.

51qyADq0oYL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Back