Measuring for cnc sprocket

Exactly, and tus this post, lol. I don't wanna get the wrong thing. Sure with Amazon I got a good rate of getting refund, but I got to wait on it to arrive, send it back, + wait for refund, that's weeks lol. So I want to gut it right the first time. There's still plenty time to think on it, do research, but I may end up just getting a set b4 I order the part, just to be safe. I did a months research on deciding what engine to buy, lol, got a dud from ebay that kinda scarred me at the stupidity of it all, long story short the piston was too big, tore the gearbox to s*** b4 i figured it out,. The kit I chose is this one,
So I'll be putting the engine together myself, lol. I will be ordering that in a few hours

Another thing that I've messed up on with guessing at measuring. Friggin handle bar grips, twice I 've ordered the wrong size. Not el cheapos either. Handle bars are not always the same size all the way through the bar, center of bar can be different from the ends. Always measure the ends. And if it says 30.1mm grips that's exactly the size the bar must be. 30.8 will not work correctly they will be too loose. Hence the need to measure correctly.

If you can't buy the caliper this month take the wheel to a bike shop or auto parts store or repair shop and have them measure it for you. measure twice order once, or something like that.

Napa sells a digital caliper for ~$20, I've used one as a shop beater (when I don't feel like pulling out my 12" Brown & Sharpe dial) for years.

Totally worth it.

Back