Memorial Day Weekend Riding

So many falling for the liberal LBGTQ???? agenda now. Thank God the biological female athletes aren't down with it. They feel like call yourself whatever you want to until it comes to a physical competive event.

THIS is what Memorial Day, Fourth of July, or any other US Holiday was supposed to be about and still is to me...How many people today even know that the Star Spangled Banner is actually over 5 minutes long, not 1.17 minutes long being mangled to death by these so-called song "artists"...More like song assassins.

This is how it is supposed to sound....Note what is actually being said about the traitors from within from 2.31 minutes onward.

THIS is what Memorial Day, Fourth of July, or any other US Holiday was supposed to be about and still is to me...How many people today even know that the Star Spangled Banner is actually over 5 minutes long, not 1.17 minutes long being mangled to death by these so-called song "artists"...More like song assassins.

This is how it is supposed to sound....Note what is actually being said about the traitors from within from 2.31 minutes onward.

As lead trumpet, I can confirm the star spangled banner is quite long in full.

As lead trumpet, I can confirm the star spangled banner is quite long in full.
A song can be as long or as short as one desires. This is a concept that us drummers both keenly understand, and have to work hard at not screwing up. The tempo the poem was originally written into song with should make the Star Spangled Banner last about 1 minute and 15 seconds-ish. For some reason a lot of people like to perform it slower than it was originally written.

Back