Menace

You can sympathize with the blind thing.
I sure can...lol...lol.

My eye doctor just gave me an eyeglass prescription, finally...lol...It's been 8 months since I started the needle stab to the eyes and he says they are now stable enough for me to have glasses that should be good for at least a year now.

Just waiting for them to call me when they have them done...First time I have ever needed prescription glasses and here I am at 68 years old...lol.

I sure can...lol...lol.

My eye doctor just gave me an eyeglass prescription, finally...lol...It's been 8 months since I started the needle stab to the eyes and he says they are now stable enough for me to have glasses that should be good for at least a year now.

Just waiting for them to call me when they have them done...First time I have ever needed prescription glasses and here I am at 68 years old...lol.
I've had them since I was 16.

I sure can...lol...lol.

I hate my glasses. If I could wouldn't wear them.

Should have stated been using for 20 years, not needing. I buy them at the $ store and try to keep them wherever needed.
Last time my glasses frame broke I went to the dollar store and bought a frame with the same size lenses and just popped out the lenses and put my prescription lenses in. It worked and was way cheaper than new glasses lol

Speaking of glasses. You can get some nice sunglasses on Ebay for $10/15 that you can't find locally. Most of the local places that sell sunglasses in that price range are junk/cheap. The Ebay ones are quality made if you choose the right ones. China made, isn't everything? Choose a USA seller if you want them in time.

Back