Motorize Bike Packing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck, just drink some hand sanitizer, all the kids are getting sick drinking it because it has a large volume of Alcohol in it and they can buy it!

They might as well just buy a bottle of rubbing alcohol, they are both made with same toxic form of alcohol, not the drinking kind.

Ethel alcohol is the drinking kind, Methyl is the poison stuff that will kill you.
Rubbing Alcohol Martin's all around?
Have you actually checked what the lethal dose of methanol is? Icr exactly but it's quite high. I could probably drink my bio-ethanol fuel >95%vol, but I don't actually enjoy drunkenness and bio-ethanol has better uses! I think the toxicity of homemade liquor and industrial alcohol is often due to other chemical ingredients, and more than anything, the strength. Even ethyl alcohol is extremely dangerous if you drink too much too fast.

Uh ether nor diethyl ether aren't even alcohols but OK.

Rubbing is isopropyl and yeah that's bad, along with methyl or meths.

Ethyl or ethanol is the fun one. I think the kids buy mouthwash, that one has the fun stuff, I think the hand sanitizer is one of those 'make-you-diareah' alcohols and still doesn't get you drunk.

A fake ID might be a better way, course I heard you can get something from drinking gasoline, some of it is a good 20 proof so drink up!

Is that your avatar?
That's cheap sh*t beer.
I only drink Camo Black Ice Extra XXXX

It beats huffing spray paint.

Heck, just drink some hand sanitizer, all the kids are getting sick drinking it because it has a large volume of Alcohol in it and they can buy it!

They might as well just buy a bottle of rubbing alcohol, they are both made with same toxic form of alcohol, not the drinking kind.

Ethel alcohol is the drinking kind, Methyl is the poison stuff that will kill you.
Rubbing Alcohol Martin's all around?

Incorrect. Rubbing alcohol is isopropyl alcohol. Not good to drink, but not nearly as toxic as methanol.

isopropyl-alcohol-70-percent-1.jpg

Most hand sanitizers I've seen are ethyl/ethanol.

image.cfm

They are probably getting sick from the other additives in the sanitizer. I'm not sure if the govt requires makers of this stuff to taint it like denatured alcohol or not. I would guess they would or they would get the sin tax added if it was straight ethanol. Not sure though, I'm not a pro when it comes to drinking hand sanitizer.

Last edited:
It beats huffing spray paint.

Ahhh, not hard to catch that guy as he walks out of the store:
-stupid-human-1310821099.jpg

california-man.jpg

c3c5fac0a6a42977ab13e0675e60655e.jpg

3a5768798509eeb58e5a4ad8e64d71f3.jpg

"Honest officer, it wasn't me..."

"My Mama told me stupid is as stupid does..."

Of course, this is where you end up:
1134815-1174630-637.jpg

Unfortunately, there is no fixing the lung or brain damage...

I make my own hooch at home. much more rewarding to put yourself on the floor after a few months of working on it than to just chug mouthwash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back