Motorize Bike Packing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey what is this you said you did not have rear motor mounts your lying you have got TWO!
But looks like a really good mounts they look solid. Thanks for the pic.
Of course I have great engine mounting on everything, heck I came up with 'Shove Test' to be sure.

You must have picked up on some other quote about some guy thinking he could skimp there.

Believe it or not I got some guy out here to kill me the guy is clever street trapping or urban bike killer.
It first starts off I take a picture of my bike and a dead raccoon in a mark bicycle lane I posted it on this forum and internet.
First blue clue found $14.00 gallon gas can same place as the dead coon shot.
Then at night found a 4 inch by 4 foot piece of pipe at an angle that would cause a serious injury that was in the mark bike lane after a couple days stop pick it up chuck it away.
Then the next day found a mysterious chuck of asphalt same place about 3 inches thick about 8"x"8 In the same place road recently repaved he had to import it.
After couple of nights bypassing the hazard I chuck it.
Next day I find some jar of red jam bottle he chuck on the sidewalk right to his estimated collision spot.
He has prior experience cause if he used catsup or constitutive it would have dried up but red jam? So I am hoping he gonna use the next item I anticipate in his place might kill me.

This is your brain. This is your brain on, woa it was right there a min. ago.

Well I had to look it up. The overall consensus was awful. Ranging from kerosene and dirty socks to corn bread soaked in cheap whiskey covered with white grapes and cat s**t . Not exactly in that order, but close enough to raise a flag. kinda simple when it comes to beer. Don't think the camo is quite my style. Especially the cat s**t part. I suppose one could consider this as another piece in the puzzle.

Last edited:
Ooh I might have to try that.
Heck, just drink some hand sanitizer, all the kids are getting sick drinking it because it has a large volume of Alcohol in it and they can buy it!

They might as well just buy a bottle of rubbing alcohol, they are both made with same toxic form of alcohol, not the drinking kind.

Ethel alcohol is the drinking kind, Methyl is the poison stuff that will kill you.
Rubbing Alcohol Martin's all around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back