Engine Trouble My engine is f××ked up it no longer runs it started run for 2 min and bogged down and stalled now it

I pulled the top end off and seen there was a little blow by, so the piston rings broke and know I don't know what to do??? HELP...

Two options new block or install your own new jug....

Get the rolling them sleeves cause this isn't ant your busted Chevrolet.

Anyway, you can't run them overly rich most China girls are ductile rings stock.

Ductile is by far the easiest to break.

Would be wise since you know nothing about them drop a new block.

It's very easy to install piston though most of the rings made these days have a dimple in them you just have to match it up properly.

All in all first objective since the rings are snapped the whole top ends a paper weight.

Well guys I was up tell 2 am just me and the China girl , and like most fat girl's I date, no action !
Why can't I find a good cheep fast motor, but at the end of the day I did have fun , cause my girl and kids left me alone so maybe it's a blessing in disguise

Frankenweinie, I kind of like that. What dutchman doesn't like a good weiner joke.

Exactly, what kind of special fool asks for help and simply gives a picture out of center and completely useless?

Perhaps some of those people I purposely avoid in real life since they seem to be grasping nothing...
That's some nice paint.. Maybe that the source of the problem. Lol

Back