My Motorized bike for sale, $300, plus lots of goodies

I have enjoyed my motorized bicycle experience, but I a now graduating to motorcycling and need the room for my Honda Magna.

My bike for sale has a good engine, and everything works properly. It's in great shape, and reaches 30-35mph easily. Along with it is various motorized kit parts such as:

1. New, never used 80cc 2-stroke engine,
2. Tank
3. Various carb parts
4. Custom King's 36 tooth sprocket, never used
5. Solid hub and freewheel sprocket that can be used with 4-stroke engines.
6. miscellaneous cables, hoses, springs that are used with these bikes.

I would like $300 for all of it, and I really just want to deal locally here in the DFW/Texas area if at all possible.

Contact me if interested. Pics of the bike are attached. I can email pics of the other stuff upon request.

Attachments

• JET Back.JPG
    JET Back.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 2,035
  • Jet chain.JPG
    Jet chain.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 1,639
  • JET Front.JPG
    JET Front.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 1,707
  • JET side.JPG
    JET side.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,772
  • JET engine.JPG
    JET engine.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 1,595
I would be interested, but I'm brand new to motorised bikes. Would you be willing to share range, pros, and cons with me?
Txdoclkg@swbell.net

I have enjoyed my motorized bicycle experience, but I a now graduating to motorcycling and need the room for my Honda Magna.

My bike for sale has a good engine, and everything works properly. It's in great shape, and reaches 30-35mph easily. Along with it is various motorized kit parts such as:

2. Tank
3. Various carb parts

I would like $300 for all of it, and I really just want to deal locally here in the DFW/Texas area if at all possible.

Contact me if interested. Pics of the bike are attached. I can email pics of the other stuff upon request.

Are you still selling the bike? If yes then please let me know. I'm highly interested.

2. Tank
3. Various carb parts

Back