Ne5 Billet Head

New billet head for NE5 .6061 Billet Aluminum custom CNC ,20cc Pocket , 30% more fin area.All top Quality. $300.00 plus shipping...Bill 360-601-4486

Attachments

• DSCN0550.jpg
    DSCN0550.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 458
  • DSCN0567.jpg
    DSCN0567.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 367
  • DSCN0569.jpg
    DSCN0569.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
Wow Bill, What an awesome head! I also can't wait to see the side cover! The combustion chamber looks like it should & the reports on temp drop is also very impressive! I think I am going to need one! However I am afraid I will like it to much & want them for my other bikes as well. I'll be in touch. Thanks, Dan

Hi Dan At this time Im only tooled for NE5 Im looking at earler whizzer heads..I see that you have many different styles of whizzers..Very nice collection...If you have any questions you can PM or call me Bill 360-601-4486

After waiting for the snow to melt and the rain to stop, I finally had some time today to test this billet head work of art. I also wanted to make my own .010 thick copper head gasket as I wasn't crazy with the cutout of the stocker. Some of the first things I noticed was an increase in compression from the .060 milled NE head I removed, and I needed to lower my idle speed adjustment! So there's definitely an improvement in the combustion chamber design.....and it looks trick too!

Full throttle blasts I noticed much more power over the stock design!

Well done Bill! :D

Attachments

• Billet-1.jpg
    Billet-1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 214
  • Billet-2.jpg
    Billet-2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 232
  • Billet-3.jpg
    Billet-3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 222
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All (UPDATE) I talked to my CNC guy last night . He said the prototype billet side cover will be in my hands next week for final testing and any revisions....Bill

Hi Bill,
Now that is very Cool for sure! :) Can't wait to get one on my motor.
Joe

rendition on billet side cover

Hi All here is the CNC rendition of the new billet side cover . Hope you like it . cost unknown till he makes A run later this week . Bill:D

Attachments

• Wiz Side Cover 4 View.jpg
    Wiz Side Cover 4 View.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 169
  • Wiz Side Cover Render.jpg
    Wiz Side Cover Render.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 196
Hi Bill,
Wow, now that is "Rightous" for sure!! Send mine out as soon as they Tested and ready!! :) :)

Back