Need a tooth count

michael whiteman

Local time
7:47 PM
Can anyone tell me the drive ratio (preferably the tooth count) of the 8G Knight Rider belt drive transmission and is it the same as the 7G Ghost Rider ?? I talked to GasBike and they didn't have a clue. The guy was working from home, had no access to inventory. He said that all of the SOLD OUT parts will not be restocked and if anything breaks we'll just have to buy a new one. What a way to run a business in this throw away world !

Can anyone tell me the drive ratio (preferably the tooth count) of the 8G Knight Rider belt drive transmission and is it the same as the 7G Ghost Rider ?? I talked to GasBike and they didn't have a clue. The guy was working from home, had no access to inventory. He said that all of the SOLD OUT parts will not be restocked and if anything breaks we'll just have to buy a new one. What a way to run a business in this throw away world !
Have you ever read the "dealer reviews" of "gasbike" here in the forums...Its gruesome...probably the very worst dealer to ever do business with in regards to the motorised bike world...Heres a link below to the forums "dealer review" section for "gasbike"...14 pages to choose from...lol...pick any one...pretty much all bad reviews...lol...DAMIEN

Notice that their first words are pretty much saying we will "pimp your ride"...They sure will, they will treat you like a whore...lol...And we all know that the pimp gets all the money, "and the whore just gets.....".....Well, i dont have to say it, but you already know that last word...lol.

Last edited:
I am aware Damien. The kit I'm considering has a 8G included. I thought I'd look at that questionable bushing and then drive it till it drops. I can't afford the GruBee trany right now, but it will be the replacement.

I am aware Damien. The kit I'm considering has a 8G included. I thought I'd look at that questionable bushing and then drive it till it drops. I can't afford the GruBee trany right now, but it will be the replacement.
Sadly all to often, what you'll spend trying to do an upgrade will cost as much if not more than buying quality to begin with.

Back