Need Advice on Assembling

Okay first problem ... the chain is touching the bike frame ... how do I correct this?
P1040507.JPG

Second problem ... the piss poor instructions I have states that there is a "red engine switch knob" in the off position. I don't see it anywhere, and they don't tell me where it is. Any idea where I can find it?

Also why the heck is the kill switch wire connection different from the plug ...what were they thinking with that .... what do I have to do to correct this?
P1040509.JPG

Third problem ... the throttle will not snap back ... I have to do it manually ... what do I need to do to correct that?
P1040511.JPG

When I move the bike slowly I see the chain makes this knocking noise as it grabs the sprocket on the transmission. I don't hear it as much when the bike is moved faster. I don't know if this is a problem or not, since I don't know what it is suppose to be like. I got 2 of the three brackets on the transmission cover, no way could I get all three. It would not go over the wheel. Also the instructions state I should start the engine without the chain connected to adjust the rpm on the carb, yet they don't say how. Anyone know what must be done?
P1040516.JPG

I made sure I didn't push the handle too far onto the bar. I double checked and there is almost an inch between the bar and the handle. I didn't notice any kind of kink in the cable, but I will double check.

Don't know about the clicking chain noise. Could be the master link hitting the tensioner wheel in which case a slight twist of the tensioner bracket to align it with the sprocket will usually cure that. Could be chain is just to tight and fighting at it's tightest point. Sometimes the sprocket on the engine may have a burr on it needing a little dremel work.

Back