Need help with finding laws about mb in Sweden

Wow. I didn't know it cost so much. The link I found said you have to take a course, I guess the course is the big money? This is copied from the link.

Class 2 mopeds don’t require a license – just a special permit, which you’ll get after you’ve taken a special written exam at the Swedish Transport Agency. Of course, if you have an AM license, you can ride both Class 1 and Class 2 mopeds and scooters. Since Class 1 and Class 2 have their own unique advantages, getting an AM license is therefore worth the extra “trouble.”

Wow. I didn't know it cost so much. The link I found said you have to take a course, I guess the course is the big money? This is copied from the link.

Class 2 mopeds don’t require a license – just a special permit, which you’ll get after you’ve taken a special written exam at the Swedish Transport Agency. Of course, if you have an AM license, you can ride both Class 1 and Class 2 mopeds and scooters. Since Class 1 and Class 2 have their own unique advantages, getting an AM license is therefore worth the extra “trouble.”
Makes getting a license around here almost free.

Makes getting a license around here almost free.
This article is a real eye opener as to how much a drivers license can cost in some countries...Sweden and Norway are two of the most expensive countries in the world to obtain one.

This article is a real eye opener as to how much a drivers license can cost in some countries...Sweden and Norway are two of the most expensive countries in the world to obtain one.

At the DMV here in Oregon it only costs 90 bucks to take the test.

At the DMV here in Oregon it only costs 90 bucks to take the test.
It's usually much cheaper in other states to get one...Here in New Mexico, it is dirt cheap.

How much does a driver license cost in New Mexico?​

The fee is $18.00 for a four-year license or $34.00 for an eight-year license.
Drivers who are 79 years old or older must renew their licenses yearly, but they are not charged renewal fees.

Back