Need to know fast. OCC Stingray? ??

TheBikeBerry

Local time
6:44 PM
I need to know what wheels and tires will fit an OCC Stingray Chopper. It has a 20 x 4 1/4 tire on rear and 24 on the front, I need to buy a new front wheel and tire, and just a new tire for the rear. It doesn't need to be a stingray part, I just need to know compatible wheels that will fit on the bike. I hear wheels are tricky on these bikes. Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

You can get a 24" front tire at WallyWorld or any decent bicycle shop. I seriously doubt that you can find any kind of replacement tire for the rear 20" anywhere other than online.

These frames are strong but motorizing them brings special considerations. You'll need to either fab your own custom motor mounts or buy some vender to sell you a special one since the engine must be offset to the left a few inches.

Most versions of the OCC Chopper bike have no front brake. No mounts. No drill outs. You must supply a solution to that problem.

The saddles - most that I have seen at least - are trash. I think the seat post is 31.8mm, extra large. You'll have to find a way to replace that saddle, I bet.

Just throw A 26in mtnbike or cruiser wheel on the front. Looks better and handles fine. If u have access to a drill, take a rectangle of 1/8th in thick steel and mount it to the forks an use a cheap horseshoe caliper brake for the front.
I have a occ too, want a 79cc predator, but I'm wondering if the monster 80 kit will fit with the included trans, or if i have to just run off the clutch and get a 50-some tooth sprocket... has to be able to start off with a foot push because the pedals will probably need to be decorative only...

Back