New 1 piece cyclinder head design, no possible upgrades now?

mark20

Local time
7:28 PM
20181013_091713.jpg
When I was going out to measure my motor bcd for a high compression head, then i realised that the cyclinder and the head are a one piece design now, has anyone seen anything like this? The motor is stamped with a flying horse and has a "2018" stamped on it. Also is there no way to upgrade it now?
20181013_091713.jpg
20181013_091700.jpg

seeing a few of those now - might just be a way to cure head gasket problems, but also might just be a way to sell expensive parts - either way, I don't need it and don't like it

to get just a quick look at cylinder walls, I have to charge customer for whole top end disassembly now, with extra charge to get motor out of frame to get enough room to lift top end

wonder what they were thinking here

seeing a few of those now - might just be a way to cure head gasket problems, but also might just be a way to sell expensive parts - either way, I don't need it and don't like it

to get just a quick look at cylinder walls, I have to charge customer for whole top end disassembly now, with extra charge to get motor out of frame to get enough room to lift top end

wonder what they were thinking here
Ok, I'll probably just leave it alone, it runs just run as is.

My neighbor bought one and it is already shot or so he says. Bought him the bike berry stage 3 kit, I have a question though do they really use jap bearings in them?

My neighbor bought one and it is already shot or so he says. Bought him the bike berry stage 3 kit, I have a question though do they really use jap bearings in them?
im not sure about that, but mine was balanced VERY well, 8000+ and it barely shakes the bike.

Back