New 4 Stroke build

Local time
9:52 PM
So I got this new 49cc actually says 53cc on it ...it's that Husheng 142f engine.well I just got it running and together and im disappointed with the overall power and speed...I had a 80cc 2 stroke bike before which I loved as far as power and speed and I'm just looking to match the speed and power which ran about 40-42 and would take off fairly quick. Not wanting anything crazy just something to match ..what can be done to spice this thing up?

Explain to folks what setup you have to better give you advice. If your motor says 53cc then it's probably/is a 144f. It should give you what you expect but need more info. Transmission, inframe, sprockets etc. will give people a better idea.

Dude, you have less displacement, and half the power strokes. It will never compare to your old 66cc. You could try and extreme diet maybe lose half your body weight and mount that 4 stroke on a unicycle and it might be closer to what you were at lol.

It's a 144f you are correct the transmission is whatever came on it with the kit and it's to a 44 tooth in the back I have a 36 I'm about to switch it to

32Tooth it or Shaft kit it, get rid of the stock carb just get a 2 stroke to 4 stroke intake and use a nice 2-stroke carb > : P
and a nice long pipe let that engine make some NOISE!!!!

EDIT: i'm 210 pounds and my bike a schwinn occ chopper with a 32T can take off on it's own from dead stop, it has to i locked the pedals forward :) but i love to get up and go so i use me feet to give it a nice push and OFF to the races , it takes me everywhere i got to go quickly

Last edited:
should be a pair of pigtail wires up front something like this or similar fashion

There's literally only one wire here I'll show you

feel around in there there should be another maybe it got stuck or shorten o_O othewise i think the factory made a boo boo you got to fix
like take it out of the cable routing notches and just feel around see if there is another wire that might be shorter or just stuck

but hey you really don't need a kill switch you can kill it another way

Back